How To Get Shit Done
“I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.” -Pearl S. Buck
Do. Do. Do. It’s time for action.
What’s the difference between the amateur and the professional?
The amateur only works when he feels like it or is inspired.
The professional works every single day! Especially when he feels uninspired. No matter what!
So do, do, do. Work your ass off.
No time for excuses. Get rid of them.
You want something? Then do it.
Don’t talk about doing it. Just do it.
In the time you talked about it, you could’ve done it already.
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
What are you waiting for?
If you are waiting for permission… here it is:
- I’m giving you permission to realize your dreams.
- I’m giving you permission to take care of yourself first so you can help others later.
- I’m giving you permission to get what you want.
Now do it!
Do it for you, your family, and your community.
If it doesn’t involve your phone, switch it off. Put it in a different room. If it doesn’t involve the internet, switch that off too and get down to work.
No distractions allowed.
It’s only you and the one thing that you want to accomplish, nothing else.
Now, try to find arguments for why you can’t get shit done. I challenge you!
If you found arguments, you are making up excuses.
- Are you too tired? Go to sleep, or it’s an excuse.
- You have no credentials? Get them!
- You have no time? You make the time or let completely go of what you are trying to do!
- You don’t know where to start? Just start! You will figure it out eventually!
- You are afraid? Get over your fear or never get what you want.
The time is now. Get rid of your excuses!
Do the work that is necessary now!
Your future self will thank you for it.
- What is one thing that if you could finish it today, would change your life? Only one thing! Write it down!
- Do this one thing and do nothing else till you finish it.
- Repeat this process every day!
Yes, it’s that simple. You just have to do it.
For More: Download My Free Guides
P.S. Just Do Something
If you still don’t get anything done, even after you figured out what you need to do… just do something.
Do anything. Clean up your room. Walk around the block. Write 500 rambling words in a word document. Do something that gets you going. Something that gets you motivated. Something that changes your emotions.
Because not only do emotions change what you do, but also what you do changes your emotions.
It goes both ways.
So if you don’t want to work, study, or train, still work, study, or train for at least 5 minutes and I guarantee that the motivation to do it will come from itself. And if not, you spend at least five productive minutes with your most important task today. Win-win situation.
Get going now.
Get in motion.
Do something for 5 minutes, and you might realize that after these 5 minutes you will be motivated to do even more stuff.
You got this!