Do you constantly ask yourself: Why am I broke?
Why am I poor?
Or: Why is it always me that doesn’t have any money?
Then you are finally at the right place to find out why and it’s not why you think it is.
Of course, you are going to be broke if:
- You constantly spend more than you earn.
- You are constantly going out while only making minimum pay.
- You work in a job where you aren’t paid much more than a slave.
- You don’t have a budget, and only think that money will last somehow.
But the real reason is that your income isn’t high enough.
If your income would be higher you could go out every day and spend more money.
So why isn’t your income as high as you want it to be?
Here Are 26 Simple Reasons Why:
- You don’t like to work.
- You think working two hours is enough.
- You think working twelve hours for five days and then stopping, because it’s too hard is enough.
- You think the world owes you something.
- You think you deserve more money.
- You think others are lucky and you are not.
- You think there is a magic pill or a mysterious secret that you have to find.
- You give up easily.
- You sleep till 10 am.
- You sleep more than eight hours a day.
- You sleep till 8 am.
- You wait for the government to save you.
- You wait for anybody else but yourself to change your situation.
- You complain and search for excuses, instead of accepting your reality and trying to change it.
- You sleep till 6 am.
- You play video games every day.
- You watch TV. Yes, any TV.
- You quit when you are tired.
- You quit even when you are not tired.
- You tell yourself it’s okay to watch a movie or play a game when you are tired, instead of going to bed or back to work.
- You party too much.
- You have time when your friends ask you if you want to hang out.
- You take a vacation instead of using your money to reinvest it in yourself or your business.
- You buy expensive gadgets you don’t need and that don’t produce any income. See new flashy iPhones or fancy cars.
- You read, read, read and never take any action.
- You do unimportant stuff, instead of attacking the big tasks.
And many many more….
Just search for more excuses that you give yourself and add them to the list.
Life Is Here To Be Enjoyed
There is nothing wrong with enjoying your time, but you have to ask yourself if you have any business wasting your time & money when you are broke and don’t have any penny to your name?
If you are in debt or broke, that’s an emergency. And the sooner you realize that you are in an emergency, the sooner you can get out of it.
Be truthful to yourself.
- Are you happy being broke?
- Are you happy constantly calculating how much money you can spend and how much money you have left for this month?
- Are you happy not having enough money to support your family in the way you want?
Be truthful to yourself.
If you are happy with the way things are: Perfect! Don’t change anything. But if you’re not, be honest with yourself and realize that you are in an emergency.
And if you are in an emergency you cannot sleep till 10 am, you don’t have time to watch TV three hours a day, and you don’t have money or time to party every weekend and spend $50 or more each night.
You are in an emergency! So get up early, go to work, and invest your money in yourself and your business instead of spending it mindlessly.
Again, I want to stress this; there is nothing wrong with sleeping till 10 am, partying all day, watching TV, and buying yourself the newest iPhone. There is nothing wrong with it. Life is here to be enjoyed.
But if you are broke or don’t earn as much money as you would like and you exhibit any of the behaviors I listed at the beginning of this article, you have no business complaining about your situation.
No business! Because you don’t put in the work!
You don’t do everything you can to change your situation. Maybe you even make it worse by taking out a huge loan to buy things you don’t need.
Ask yourself: Am I giving it my all? Am I doing everything I can to change my situation? Or not?
If you are happy with your situation: ‘Be Happy.’ Don’t waste your thoughts & resources and think about how this other kid made more money than you, has a bigger house, and three children and you don’t. If you are happy, you are happy.
You can never win if you compare yourself to others, but you can win comparing yourself to you, your situation, your potential, and your dreams.
Be truthful to you. Put in the work. Work smart and not just hard and outwork yourself.
Are you living up to your potential? Or are you wasting your life?
Are you satisfied with the status quo? Or is it time to put in more work?
Do the work. Get what you’re worth.
You can do it.
- Are you happy with your situation?
- If not, make a list and name it: Why is my life not how I want it to be?
- Cross off all excuses like “It’s my parents’ fault, I don’t have time, or the company isn’t paying me enough.”
- Look at your list and what’s left. The two main things that should be left are 1. Regretting a misstep you took in the past. 2. You don’t work smart and hard enough.
- You can’t change the past, but you can work smarter and harder! Take massive action and work towards your goals. Quit all behaviors that don’t produce any income and pick up new practices that increase your income.
Do everything you can to get yourself out this emergency. Because again, it’s an emergency. You don’t want to be broke all your life. Or do you?
Maybe it’s not your fault that you are in the situation you are in, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are the only person that can get yourself out of it. Waiting for somebody else to change your life will not work. You must do it yourself.
Your dreams won’t knock on your door someday. You have to get them yourself. And the only way to get them is by putting in more smart work to become the person that gets your dreams.
Or as Jim Rohn said: “To have more, you simply have to become more.”
Watch this Clip: Become More Valuable